Saturday, June 6, 2015

Whiskey Hangover

I'm due. So freakin' due... for a whiskey hangover. 

I'm about to have another one of those weekends where there isn't enough hours in the day to get it all done. 

The mural should be done today. Cross your fingers that I'll get a check, too. 

The asshole contractor FINALLY left me a key for one of the rental properties I'm working on. So of course the owners want it done RIGHT NOW. Well sorry. I made time to take care of that work a month ago, only to find that the locks had been changed. It's taken this long to pin the asshole contractor down and get a copy of the new key. At this point, you'll have to wait on me.

So off to the mural job, before God himself is even awake. Take a "heat of the day" break. Pick up Itty Bit. Run and get the stuff for her birthday/pool party. Drop her off. Go back and finish mural. Go home and pass the fuck out.

Tomorrow, I have to prepare for and host said birthday/pool party. For Itty Bit and 7 of her closest friends. All by myself. Mom can't come help me, because she's waiting on my brother to come caulk a tub...??? 

And she informed me that she's going out of town. So I'll have to do her little side job of cleaning for a disabled friend of hers while she's gone. 

Fuck my life. Seriously? When did I get tagged as super woman? You people know I need to sleep right?

I'll push the rental job to Monday, because... Only human here. And as much as I would like to be everything for everyone, I haven't had a day off in more than 3 weeks. I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost as long. And even then it was only a couple hours. 

I see a night of drunken debauchery and a full day of whiskey hangover in my VERY near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.