Sunday, June 14, 2015

Awkward

You know what a really stupid thing to do is? Tell anyone in your real life that you write a blog. Why? Well, I don't tell my family, because I don't want to censor myself. I've never told anyone about it, ever. Until I did. And now I feel stupid. Because I've no where to vent that is private. 

I am humbly requesting, that until such time as we come to an understanding, you not read this blog. Because this is where I put my burdens. On invisible shoulders who don't feel responsible for helping me carry the load. I don't cry in front of people I know. It solves nothing. But when I do it here, no one judges me. And if they do, I don't have to look at these people every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.