Monday, June 15, 2015

Abbey Road

(Previously written post)

In case you've not been paying attention, I had a huge mural job. A total refurbish. I'm estimating about a 900 sq ft canvas. I know for sure the building is 14 feet tall. This took way longer than I anticipated. 

Allow me to remind you what it looked like when I first started.

This is just one half of the mural. The other half I forgot to take before pictures of because... I'm a dork. I did film a bunch of the work in progress, which I made into a high speed time lapse video. You can check that out at www.facebook.com/popartmurals

And this is what it looks like now...









Even better? I told him I'd love to do black and white, true to life, airbrushed paintings of the boys on another part of the building that's 2 stories high. He asked that I work up a price for him. Which tells me he loves what I did. I mean, yeah he said I did a great job, but if he's thinking about hiring me to do some more, I know he meant it. I suggested we wait until the fall, when all the tourist go home, and I can build scaffolding around the area. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.