Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sad News

Kirsten has decided to go back to philadelphia. We wouldn't let her be high in our home. We kept taking her drugs away. Asshole just got his new supply of narcotics. So she took Brian and went back. We begged her to leave Brian, but she would not.
I did call
child protective services and open a case. They said they will work with philly to figure out what is best for Brian.
Asshole's mother and brother both called today. They are trying to have Kirsten and The Asshole arrested. They wanted to know if we could take
physical custody of Brian and then file for permanent custody of him when he gets back. Hubby and I said we will do whatever we can to get him from his parents. We said we will drop everything and drive up to get him, whenever they are ready.
Hubby is going to file assault charges on Kirsten and then get a protective order. Then we are going to see if we can start the custody case now, since Brian is still enrolled in a VA school. We don't know what's going to happen, the best we can do is try.
We are hopeful that we can get him back. I just wanted to let everyone know.


Photobucket

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes and prayers for my family. I can feel the support from my blog readers, and it is greatly appreciated.

6 comments:

  1. That's crappy news. Hopefully you'll be able to get him back!

    Good Luck Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope that CPS will help...have had to file a few myself...sometimes it goes for the best...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Between the drug abuse and the open warrant, I have a feeling it won't be long before Brian is back.

    I have a soft spot for redheads, since I have one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That really makes me want to cry. I know what it's like to have a screwed up mom, and I feel for that child. It's gotta be so hard on him. I pulling for you guys.

    It'll still be hard on him (I missed my mom when my grandparents took me), but he'll understand when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pulling for you guys to get that little boy!!! Here's to him having a loving, nurturing environment to grow up in!!..... not being pulled here and there by druggie parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my heart breaks for that little guy, and for you all..

    I hope you can get him away from them.

    you are much stronger than am..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.