Tuesday, January 19, 2010

RTT: Chaos

I have so much going on right now, and so many decisions to make, it only seems fitting that it's Tuesday. I know, I know, I haven't been around for RTT as of late, but I got good reasons, M'k---

For more random insanity, head over to see The Un Mom. She has the hook-up on all the looney tunes.

OK... To start, lets just tackle the big one:
Should I give SIL a chance, or should I have her arrested? Why would I have my SIL arrested? Go HERE for the long version. Or you could just take my word that she is psycho.

So here's the thing. I don't want her in my house. Especially since I found out that she cut up her last roommate with a kitchen knife. As far as I can tell I have 2 options:
After she gets out of rehab, let her come back here for one more chance. Which will probably end in someone getting hurt, and the other someone going to jail.
Or have her picked up at the rehab and avoid the whole damn thing. Making the custody situation a whole lot easier.

My Christmas tree is still up. Yeah I know, that in itself is, insane. I been busy OK? I have high hopes of getting it taken down today.

I still have tons of laundry. Problem is I am out of laundry soap now. Shit!

Itty Bit is home today. She is feeling better, but I wanted to give her a day to get back to 100%. On second thought, maybe I won't get that tree down today.

My house is a wreck again. I don't know how this keeps happening. I am not a "Sit at home on your ass, watching soaps and eating Bon Bons, type of person. I clean... everyday... seemingly, without results. It just never ends. I couldn't imagine what this place would look like if I wasn't home all day.

Asshole (SIL's Boyfriend) hasn't called in 3 days. Which tells me she called him from rehab. Hubby and I are pretty sure they are plotting something. No way to tell what it might be!

I think I need a Girl's Night Out. I think I need to get so drunk that I can't function the next day. All it would take is 3 glasses of wine. Who's with me?

We are hosting the "After Christmas, Christmas Party" on Saturday. My family was scattered throughout the country at the holidays. I still have presents for everyone. But I said they would have to come to the party to get them. Further proof that I am insane.

And lastly, SIL has an open warrant. Depending on the severity of the charge, I may be knowingly harboring a fugitive.

11 comments:

  1. oh my sounds a bit like me and my family while my sister in law has not warrent she is still a psycho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there somewhere else she can go after rehab to facilitate her recovery? Halfway house maybe? Not sure what your state offers in the way of step down rehab. And yeah as bad as it sounds, you should have her arrested, at least for her warrant. I know in our state (WI) you can look up online what charges a person has against them and all of the court info, might be helpful to figure out what she's dealing with.

    As always, Good Luck Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep SIL OUT of your house! I think you'll be much better off that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd not let her back into the house. And what happens to Brian?

    Is there a way to find out what the warrant is for without having the cops swoop in and pick her up from rehab?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I clean ALL the time. It seems like as soon as I do the dishes, there's more.

    Don't sweat the x-mas tree...we just took ours down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! We have the same SIL's!
    Don't feel bad...my tree is still up too. I'm working on it.

    Great random!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like we all have SIL's like yours.

    Have a great Tuesday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/im-flying-next-week-and-here-is-one.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just got my tree down, and my sister never takes her tree down. She moves it in her attic and than brings it out the next year.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to give you advice. Advice that I need to follow! GET EVERYONE WHO IS NOT YOUR IMMEDIATE FAMILY( husband or children) OUT OF YOUR FUCKING HOUSE! People need to learn to survive on their own, family or no family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *confession* My tree is still up, but I don't have any good reason for it still being there. As for the SIL, I say put her out. It's obvious you can't trust her, and you need to focus on you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.