Friday, January 29, 2010

On to the Next One

Dear Sexy Papa,

You are spending way to much money. I know you are miserable, and spending this money makes you feel better. I get that, I really do. But when I tell you I have to go to the grocery store for cereal, then you ask why the kids can't eat oatmeal, because we don't have any cash.... that's a problem.

Your anger and refusal to answer when I asked "how much you spent this week" tells me that it was A LOT! If you spent so much money, that even you think it's too much to tell me about, than I am certain I would flip out if I knew. That you would say to me "I didn't realize I needed keep receipts and account for every penny" speaks volumes.

Husband of mine, I love you. But if you don't get it under control, I may be forced to smack you with a frying pan.

2 comments:

  1. It is always the hubbys fault on these blogs!!! lol

    He probably bought you a new frying pan, knowing that you were going to dent the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have resorted to keeping all receipts at our house
    and every day or two it goes on a spread sheet..
    it is helping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.