Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Random Tuesday Fun

So I am feeling a little lazy this week. Or is it brain fried, from listing all this stuff on Etsy. So I am serving up another video from my photobucket album... Enjoy




I really should make more videos. They are fun, and totally easy blog posts.

Hey over the weekend Sexy Papa and I opened up a new Etsy Shop. You know I rely on you guys to tell me whats good, so have a look and leave me some feedback.

Photobucket

Sweet Baby onesie $17.00

Photobucket

Coordinating Hot Mama Tee $33.00

Photobucket

Babies are the Bomb
$17.00

Photobucket

No No Onsie $17.00

Photobucket
Kids "smile" Tee $24.00


We will have all kinds of stuff in there, tattoo and punk rock related. I even came up with a maternity t-shirt. There are guys shirts too.
The Punk Rawk Shop
By The Way, I drew all the graphics on those shirts...except the smile. That one my cousins boyfriend came up with. I just cleaned it up and made it look more like tattoo flash. I had so much fun making these over the weekend. I was a nice break from a months worth of Christmas stuff.

OK back to work for me. Head on over to The Un-Mom to get in on Random Tuesday-ness. Yeah, I know mine was a little lazy, but I made up for that last week. Sue me.



7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new shop!
    Have a great Tuesday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/facebooks-help-wanted-what-not-to-do.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure are cute! Love the sweet baby one.

    I'd love to have you drop by my place: Life Makes Me Laugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the "Babies are the Bomb" one; wish I could be as creative as you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the onesies!
    I have to admit that for a second, I thought it said, "boobies are the bomb," and what would be so wrong with that?

    I love your Random!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boobies are the best! I think I saw some on the video! LOL! Yes my mind is always in the gutter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute. Great graphics!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.