Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm a Real Painter

Yes, I paint for a living. Oddly enough, I do it for fun too. I got an airbrush a while back. Let me just tell you, that thing is fun!







But I still prefer painting with a "hairy brush". I don't know why, but if I'm doing something other than a portrait, I choose this medium.






I've gotten to the point in my craft where I am comfortable saying I'm a painter. Don't get me wrong, I still doubt myself, Ever Single Time. When I start a project, I always think, "oh, man. This is gonna look like ass." But somehow, by the end, it seems to work out.

May 8, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.