Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Busy Busy Busy

As is often the case in my line of work, it's either feast or famine. A week ago, I was on a normal flow. Today I feel like I've been hit with a truck load of work and I'm now wondering when I'll get it all done. 

Excuse me while I get my thoughts together...

Rental 1 needs to be finished, if the damn contractor would give me a fuckin key, it would make my life soooo much easier.

Rental 2 need the front porch and back deck redone.

I have 4 princess canopy swag holder thingys for a designer, currently sitting on top of my bed. I have to paint them all differently, to specs, with a shit ton of different colors. Until that happens, I'll be sleeping on the couch.

I picked up a quick kitchen repaint. It will take me less than a day to do, now I just have to find a "day" to do it. Maybe Friday?

I have to clean for this old guy every other weekend. This, of course, is the weekend I'm due over there.

And I got a call from a major beach front restaurant today. They want me to give then a quote for refurbishing a mural on the side of their building. I WANT THIS JOB!

Oh and then there is my regular job with my brother. Currently finishing a huge kitchen job. I'll be lining cabinet doors and drawers for a solid day at least.

Most of this has to be done by next Monday. Holy shit, when am I going to get it all done.  On the bright side, I've no worries about whether I'll make rent next month.

Now, when the hell am I supposed to hang out with my boyfriend, when I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.