First off today: My computer was ticking. Luckily for me I knew what that sound was. The rythmic ticking of a hard drive preparing to die. I managed to get all my files moved over to the external storage drive. And then I ordered a new hard drive. With any luck it will be here in a few days, so I won't be offline for too long. Cross your fingers.
In other news: I need everyone's opinion. Remember I told you I came up with the design for Scrapbook covers. Well I made 7 of them to sell last week. I asked Sexy Papa what to price them at and he was no help. So now I am asking you. What should I Price these at? I have them listed on etsy for 24.99, because I felt like I would pay that for one of these.
p.s. I will be giving one of these away in Sept.
Thanks to Frannie over at Frannie Fires Back for the Honest Scrap Award. Am I to believe this? I have to tell 10 things about me that no one else knows? I am pretty much an open book. Then I have to pass it on to 10 other people?
As I am not much into handing out homework, I am going to skip the pass it on part. But I will give you my list of 10 Things you (may or) may not know about me.
1. I am addicted to coffee. There are a lot of things I can live without, coffee is not one of them. You wouldn't even want to be around me if I tried.
2. My middle name is Jacqueline. That is also the name of the only other girl that Sexy Papa loved.
3. I am addicted to fabric. I get crabby if I have to go to long without fabric shopping. Yeah I know, I am an addictive personality.
4. I am allergic to the sun. No seriously, I am. I wasn't always allergic, only for about the last 10 years. If I get direct exposure, I break out in hive that can last as long as a month.
5. I hate having water in my face. Washing it is one thing, but don't splash me in the face, or it is on like donkey kong!
6. I really wish I had a dishwasher. Our house was built in the 50's and it has not been added yet. I usually don't mind washing dishes by hand, but I am seriously wishing I had a dishwasher.
7. I have been known to leave clean clothes in the basket for upwards of a week.
8. I hate spiders, but don't mind snakes. In fact my roommate used to have a 12 foot boa, named Perry, and I rather liked him. But don't come at me with a spider.
Wow, OK, this is harder than I thought. So I am going to leave it at 8.
If you don't hear from me this week, it's because I don't have a puter. I will catch up with everyone, I promise. Until next time people, good day!