Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Urg, Going Blind Looking At This Computer

As mentioned in a previous post, I moved a bunch of files around on my computer and that destroyed my website. DUH! I should have know that, but I flaked. Anyway I have been working tirelessly to replace files and redesign the whole site from scratch.
I finally got a first publish up today. For those who don't know, designing your own commerce website is a huge task. So I could really use some pats on the back for this one. Especially when one takes into consideration that I did it with my pre-schooler jumping up and down next to me. So feel free to check it out. Take a look around. If you find any errors, please let me know about them. www.syhocustoms.com
Oh yeah, and if you wanted to buy something that would be awesome. But I haven't added the PayPal buttons yet (another full days work) so just request an invoice.

Thanks in advance guys, for all your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.