Friday, March 13, 2009

All I can say is HOT DAMN

Hubby and I decided to go to the St. Patrick's Day parade over in Norfolk tomorrow with some VERY Irish friends of ours. Since there will be lots of drinking we decided to see if my Mom would keep the girls tonight into tomorrow. We will have to be there at like 8 am. Of course my Mom, being the awesome woman that she is, said yes.

It only occurred to me last night that Dear Husband and I will have the entire evening, and most of tomorrow to ourselves. This is exciting, because it is so rare. We only ask her to keep both girls about once a year, on our anniversary. Which is very close to Christmas, so we go Shopping that day for our girls. It's not really like a date night. It's nice to just be by ourselves and hang out on our anniversary, but tonight will be different.

Oh the excitement. What ever would we do? Stay tuned, I'll keep you posted.

Missy

Update:
We are such a boring couple. We went out and got a new Wii remote. Picked up dinner and came home. After some very yummy Arby's, we played Wii together until we were so tired that we went to bed and passed out.
The next day we got up early (early for him anyway) and went to the parade. Which was promptly canceled. We went with some very Irish friends of ours and hung out at their relatives house. I am pretty sure hubby got a good buzz off the jello shooters. I stood around for hours freezing my ass off. All in all, a big fat bust.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. Aunt flo's gone right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aliceson, you stole my comment!!!

    It's a totally foreign concept to me, this no children business, but have a great time!!! Share pictures! (Of the PARADE, of course!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.