Friday, July 3, 2015

Brighter Day

If you've been following along, you know I've been in a pretty bad place recently. Trust that I'm mostly a glass half full kind of person. I'm usually a person who counts her blessings.

Because as bad as things seem some days, they could always be so much worse. 

DQ may be off her rockers right now, but she is safe. This is just one of the steps to get her the help she needs. And truth be told, Itty Bit and I needed a break.

I have a home. I may struggle to pay the bills but they are paid. And we do have little extras like cable TV. There is always food on the table. Good, healthy food.

I've got friends. And they are getting me out of the house this weekend. Getting me out of my slump. Or, getting me slam fucked up. Whatever the day calls for. No fuckin or fightin required. Good friends to hold me up and keep me out of trouble.

And, as it turns out, I'll be sans kids for the next week. So if I get really bent out of shape, I'll have a whole week to recover. We're going to go ahead and call this a mini-mommy-vacation. I think the powers that be are giving me the recharge I need to prepare for battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.