Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BTS

Well, here in Tidewater VA, public schools don't go back until the day after labor day. So that the high schoolers can work at the ocean front tourist traps.

That means today is our first day of school. Itty Bit's first day EVER. I was a big girl, I didn't cry. But I think that may be because it is pouring down rain, and I didn't really have time to reflect on the event in the moment.


OH, and Sexy Papa went to work at his regularly scheduled time. So I have the whole messy house to myself. My poor house, it barely survived summer vacation.


Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Rainy day is not time to start on housecleaning.

    Trust me on this-I'm a professional. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for being a big girl today. The pics are incredibly sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainy and dark! Today was my first day home alone with the girls both at school, it was wonderful! Hooray for back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mathmatical equation: Rainy day+Empty house= Blogging and tv time! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are lovely pics.....Ahhh messed house....hmmmmmm :-(


    Jolliieeess:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY For back to school! All is good and right with the world!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.