Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Blogger Forgive Me...

...for I have sinned. It's been ... shit I don't know... to long since my last blog post. I was thinking about it last night and I think I know why!

I don't have anything to bitch about. All 3 girls started school last week. I have had the nice quiet house to myself all day long.. for a week! For those of you who are wondering, we have all day Kindergarten here.

I have been getting a ton of stuff done. My house is getting back to normal. I scrubbed my kitchen and my bathroom from top to bottom. We're talking washing the walls and cleaning out the oven. It's so nice! I love a clean house.

I have been painting and drawing. Things I love to do, but can't while someone is constantly in the background screaming "Mom" or "Miss. Missy" That's what the neighborhood kids call me. I placed an add on craigslist for models for a new clothing line I am developing. I found 2 who are willing to work with me, and they are actual models!

I have been shopping on Etsy. I decided that everyone in my family will be getting something off of Etsy. Cause everyone can use a little handmade in their life.

It's just been an over all great week. Nothing to complain about.

I did get a package in the mail last week from The Central City Project for our giveaway. Stay tuned for the feature on them tomorrow. And I also have another Etsy Artist to feature this week as well. Think "blogging is sexy"

Speaking of the giveaway... We are holding steady at 93 followers. And even though school has started, I am still going to hold it when I get to 100 followers. So many great artist have contributed to the giveaway, it would be silly for me not to do it because we didn't reach the goal in time!

OK, that's my update. Now I don't feel so guilty about ignoring my little blog. More to come this week I promise!

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit to feeling a little jealous when you talked about being home by yourself each day for a while. ok ok ok.....A LOT OF FREAKIN JEALOUSY. Working all day then coming to with a little one who demands attention (which I understand and love giving him) but sometimes I just want to sit for 10 damn minutes in peace and quiet. Please don't think I'm ungrateful or unloving but my child seemed to go from a loving little boy to a demon child over night. It gets better as they get older right????? RIGHT?? :)

    Hope you're having a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can ignore it, just don't give it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.