Monday, February 2, 2009

Too Irritated to Bitch


Well since I am so annoyed with the world today, (I swear it has nothing to do with me being menstrual, really) I am not going to blog right now... I would be typing until my fingers were numb. Instead I am going to hit you with another Best Sewing Tip. Maybe I will blog later, after my hubby brings me home chocolate on chocolate cupcakes.

OK, Best Sewing Tip #3.
You know it happens... You have a bobbin that you need to unwind for one reason or another. Either it is poorly wound or you need an empty bobbin for another color. Whatever the reason, use your spool pin to hold the bobbin and simply pull the thread and watch it unwind. OK maybe this isn't such a wonderful tip, unless your a dingbat like me who used to try to cut the thread off and/or unwind it in my hands. Hope it helps someone.

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.