Thursday, February 12, 2009

So Many Blogs So little Time

Fuck, I am overwhelmed here. I just found this world of blogging and already I can't keep up. I could spend hours here, reading posts and replies whilst my ass steadily spreads itself into the shape of the chair. My hubby would be so thrilled...NOT!

Anyway, how does everyone keep up? I have found so many awesome blogs just in the last month that I feel torn on who to read, because God knows I can't read everyone. And if I did attempt to read everyone, I would never have time to rant and rave in my own blog. Shit, what is a girl (OK old lady) to do?

OK, I am off to read some more!

3 comments:

  1. Alas. I understand! Isn't it GREAT?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you, sister. I struggle with it all the time. There are so many great bloggers and people with interesting stories and funny points of view... Too many to keep up with.

    I just try and hit my favorites every day (or other day) and then try and drop in on followers and commentators on my blog. Just do what you can and let the obsession wax and wane as you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little addicted myself. Then again, I don't drink or smoke, and my kids still eat every day, so I think it's a harmless enough vice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.