Time once again for Writers Workshop, hosted by they uber cute Mama Kat.
This week I choose; Five Things. Let's see how much fun I can have with this.
List 5 things we don’t know about you.
Jeez, as much as I blog about personal shit, you should probably know me pretty well.
1) I'd like to get a boob job. They don't sit where they are supposed to anymore. I don't want them any bigger, I just want to be able to go without a bra.
2) I like to drive really fast. Like, if I got caught, they would take me directly to jail, 160 mph down the interstate, fast. And for some reason, people are always willing to let me drive their sports cars. Silly mortals.
3) I spend hours wrapped up in my head, pondering the best way to build things. Next up, a new headboard.
4) I have a biological sister I haven't seen in probably 30 years.
5) I'm considering branching out on my own away from my brother. He's encouraged me to, but I've not had the resources to do it yet. I'd like to have more input in the process and ultimately a bigger piece of the pie. I'm tired of working for someone else.
5 things you’re knowledgeable about.
I'm the embodiment of Jack of all trades, master of none.
1) I could renovate an entire house with the exception of plumbing and electrical.
2) I have a good working knowledge base on first aid and more specifically the dermis. If you cut yourself open, I can fix you up.
3) Fabric of all types. And how to turn that fabric into a functional thing.
4) I speak meow and I'm fluent in bark. I know, I sound crazy, but I usually know what my cats want when they're talking to me.
5) Paint and all of it's fun applications. Do you know what it would take to paint a counter top in such a way that it would hold up over time? I do.
5 things you know nothing about.
Only five? There's tons I don't know.
1) Plumbing and electrical.
2) Gaming that doesn't relate to pinball.
3) Gardening. Seriously, it will die.
4) Politics. I form opinions, but admittedly they are uneducated.
5) Cars, specifically how to fix them.
5 things you believe.
1) I believe in the magic of Christmas. Not the greed, the magic. If you look at it all through the eyes of a small child, you will too.
2) I believe in a higher power but not organized religion. I believe if you do what you know in your heart to be right, you'll be alright in the eyes of whatever God you worship.
3) I believe in the power of laughter. Itty Bit makes me laugh every day and it's kept me from going off the deep end sometimes.
4) I believe in happily ever after.
5) I believe that I am ultimately responsible for how my life turns out. Others may influence my choices along the way, but it's still always my choice.
Wanna play along? Hit up Mama Kat!