Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Random Tuesday-ish

I know, I know... It's been a while. Still, I think the most of us, women especially, will enjoy this one.
For more random-ish fun, visit The Un-Mom.

I had a really crappy weekend. Well not so much crappy, as full. So full that I didn't have time to think about all the things that were going on. BUT... when I got off of work on Sunday night, I came home to a surprise that made the weekend wonderful.

See this bag?

Photobucket

It made the front page of Etsy.
I know that doesn't sound like such a big deal to some. But I compare it, an item your auctioning, making the front page of eBay.

Photobucket

And because of it.. I had sales. Yippee. That made my day.


Itty Bit is so funny. Especially when she not trying to be. Sexy Papa decided to catch her on camera, doing this...



And.. as you can see, the hilarity continued. Well at least I thought it was funny.

I will leave you with some funnies I got in my inbox today:
Mans view of women...
I know I'm not going to understand women.
I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax,
pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root,
and still be afraid of a spider.


CREATION
A man said to his wife one day, 'I don't know how you can be
so stupid and so beautiful all at the same time.
'The wife responded, 'Allow me to explain.
God made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me;
God made me stupid so I would be attracted to you!

WHO DOES WHAT
A man and his wife were having an argument about who
should brew the coffee each morning.
The wife said, 'You should do it because you get up first,
and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee.
The husband said, 'You are in charge of cooking around here and
you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee.'
Wife replies, 'No, you should do it, and besides,
it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee.'
Husband replies, 'I can't believe that, show me.'
So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament
and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says
'HEBREWS'


That's all for today folks. Have a good one!



1 comment:

  1. I need to start reading those in my inbox. I get so much mail and love my friends and family but imagine I'm missing some good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.