Friday, March 5, 2010

I Don't Wanna

I have so much to do today, and I would rather just sew. I have been in a compulsive sewing mood. It really is the thing that makes me happy. I have been making some laptop sleeves and cute new bags. I really like these, because they only take about a 1/2 yard of each fabric. That means I can use all the cute fabrics I have at my store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a whole stack of super fun fabrics to play with. Cupcakes and sweet treats. Some Alexander Henry "apples and pears". Polka dots and swirls.

I would love nothing more than to just sit in the studio all day and work.

But alas, the girls' birthday party is tomorrow. So I must bake a cake. Do some laundry. Mop the kitchen and other general clean up stuff. I also have to go to the store and get the last minute party stuff.
But I really don't want to.

In other news, The Constant Chill gave me an award yesterday. I love reading her, she is so funny. But I am too lazy to follow the rules, so I am going to hold off for now. But I do thank her. I love being awarded for my... for my... what the hell is it that I have or am? Well whatever it is, it's nice that people recognize it as something worth awarding. If that makes any sense?

1 comment:

  1. The bags are AWESOME!!! Have fun with the party tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.