Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Working on it

Hiya. You all know I have been busy remodeling my house. I might have some pictures up today.

But I have also started writing the "story". I don't know how long it will be, so I can't call it a book yet. But I have always wanted to write a book. So I figured what the hell.

I have the first chapter rough draft. It still needs to be edited which I plan to do today. Then as soon as it's copy written, I will post a link so you all can take a look. I am having a hard time deciding on a name for the main character female in the story. Should I go with something romantic, or classic old English? Or something modern?

Maybe you all can give me some suggestions? She is in her early 30's. Very long dark curly hair. Kind of a thick figure. She manages an exclusive dance club and is taking a tattoo apprenticeship. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.