Friday, May 22, 2009

Foxy Friday Another Bad Boy

Can you imagine what the oh so yummy Orlando Bloom will look like in 15-20 years? I can... HOT. I am also inclined to believe he will look a lot like this guy...
Antonio Bandaras is known for his bad boy renegade rolls. I first caught a glimpse of him in Interview with a Vampire. He played Armand. Totally hot. And who can forget Desperado? OK, 'nuff said!


<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

Speaking of vampires... I have posted the first chapter to my book. I think it's going very well. Words are just flowing from my fingertips, ideas swirling around in my brain. You can take a read for yourself here...
Routledge


In other news, I would like to wish
Sexy Papa Happy Birthday.
Not that he even reads this blog, but if he did it would make him smile.

He doesn't like to have his picture taken much, so this one is a couple years old. Yep it's going to be a Foxy Friday.


<span class=Photobucket" border="0">

Tomorrow... My new and improved kitchen. I promise.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yah! Antonio totally rocks my socks, too! Humineh, humineh, humineh!

    If Orlando Bloom is even half that gorgeous in his ripe ol' age, I hope he likes older chicks 'cause I'm gonna stalk him, too! ;o) lol

    Sexy Papa is gorgeous, too! You did good, Mama! Enjoy your Foxy Friday!

    I'm adding your button to my blog, and would love it if you would do the same. Gotta show that linky love, ya know! ;o)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Missy:

    When I posted the comment, I thought that the pink box by your awesome sarcastic description was your button. That's what I get for posting before having my morning coffee. ;o)

    I used this tutorial ( http://tinyurl.com/ButtonTutorial ) to make the button for my blog. It's easy to follow the directions. All you need is an image in photobucket, then follow their directions.

    LMK when you get one made, so I can ad your button to my blog. :o)

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly love Foxy Friday. Make sure you remind me to stop by more often xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hotties ... I go back and forth on the whole long hair thing though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.