Monday, June 1, 2009

I'm getting excited now

I have been sick the last 2 days. Boo hoo for me right? Well maybe not so much. I am not a wallow in illness kind of gal. Anyway, I am also not one of those people who takes some sort of medication for every little thing. I try to wait it out, because I hate feeling like I am in a waking coma.
But this afternoon I relented and took a Sudafed. I think I have a sinus infection, and I can't stand that feeling of having a brick in my brain. Well of course the Sudafed worked. And... of course I am feeling a little loopy now. That stuff speeds my brain up. Makes me motivated to get shit done. It's a wonder I'm not addicted to the crap, but anyway...

I got the copyright back for chapter 2 of Routledge, so I published it today. This story is really taking on a life of it's own. I am finding it really easy to get it all out. I am already finished with chapter 3 and editing it as we speak. I think, in my Sudafed haze, I will work on chapter 4 tonight, before I attack my husband and make him my loooove slave.
So in case your interested here are the links to read Routledge.

Chapter 2

Chapter 1 (just in case you missed that.)

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated. You can leave comments with each chapter on the books blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.