Friday, February 22, 2013

Foxy Friday

Remember the good 'ole days when I would post pictures of hot guys for us all to drool over with our morning coffee?

This may not fit into that category. Sorry if I got your hopes up.  It is however a little picture tour from the last 2 years I thought I'd share.

 This is the new tattoo I have. Well one of them. It's not exactly what I asked for, but that's another story for another day.

Remember when I was a spaz about Twilight? Well I got to meet the guy who plays Jasper Cullen when he came on tour with his band. Sweet huh?





And I found another band that I really like. Framing Hanley. Got to hang for a bit with their lead singer, Nixon. You should look up the band. They are very good.

This is the most recent picture of me (right) with my bestie Abby. If you ever get the chance to see Halestorm live DO IT! Best live concert I've ever seen. No pyro or fan fare, but man can that girl sing. It was an awesome show. Even caught a guitar pick between the hooters.



 This is Arejay Hale the drummer from Halestorm, crowd surfing at above mentioned show. He passed right over us and of course we didn't let him hit the ground.

And that'll about do it for this weeks Foxy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.