Friday, October 2, 2009

F.F. My Favorite Vampire

For all you newbies, F.F. stands for Foxy Friday. I haven't done one of these in a while... Been busy, sorry.

My very first Foxy Friday was the one and only Alex O'loughlin. He played the smokin' hot vampire on Moonlight, which got canceled. BOO. Well good news ladies, he is staring in a new medical drama this fall. So in honor of that I thought we could revisit good ole' Alex.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Look at that smile. Hot right? RIGHT! Anyway, his new show, Three Rivers, premiers on Sunday. More Info Here.
I have it set to tape.

Today is the LAST DAY to enter my giveaway. So if you have not taken the time to do it yet, the clock is tickin'. The Giveaway!!!

Oh yeah, One more thing... It's Oct. My favorite Holiday is coming up. Halloween. To wish you all a Happy Halloween, I am having a month long 25% off sale in my PunkRawk Shop.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I like this Foxy Friday. Definitely something I can get used to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes. I remember this beaut' of a man. His name was Mick St John in the series and I dreamt of him sinking his teeth into my ... eh ... flesh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hot. but is he carrying a purse in that first picture?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.