Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's on your MP3?

I got a new MP3 Player for Christmas (Thank you baby). I have recently started buying MP3's online because I got tired of listening to what I already had, over and over and over again.

I am surprised by all the wonderful old music I can easily find online. So I have been listening to some cool old music from my childhood.
Queen, Billy Joel (the good stuff from the 70's), Dr. Hook (you know, Cover of Rolling Stone), Ricky Lee Jones, and Elton John. Tons of good stuff.

I have been bopping around this house in such a good mood. Funny how music can make any day better, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.