Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pop That Cherry

So now is the time for the first post, also known as popping the cherry.

HI! My name is Missy. After reading a blog by the Queen of Shake Shake I became inspired. I have lots to say and no one to listen to me. I like to rant and rave about anything and everything. And if I can make one person laugh as hard as she makes me laugh it will all be worth it.

So there you have it, my first post. Awe inspiring wasn't it? OK, maybe not, but your first time is never all that wonderful! Cherry Popped!

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I inspired someone? I mean, to do something other than stick a fork in their eye? I can't believe it.

    Welcome to the addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I have a comment! And better that just any old comment, they will all be great I am sure, but I comment from the Yoda. Heather, Queen of Shake Shake herself.
    Thanks for the Welcome Heather. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.