Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Blah

I feel like absolute crap. It may have something to do with getting drunk last night. A friend and I went to Flippers to play air hockey. I got my ass kicked, which is rare in air hockey. So I decided we should play pool. I got schooled again, which is normal. I suck at pool in general but without a few beers in me, it's laughable. At that point we went to a bar so we could drink beer while playing pool.

It worked. I really do play better when I'm buzzed. I think it has something to do with not trying so hard when I'm drinking. There was one game where I made 5 shots In A Row! I did good. Evened the odds so to say.

Until, we decided that every time we scratched we should pound beer. Yeah, it wasn't long before I couldn't see straight. But we had a blast. I needed to get out and stop thinking about the trials of daily life. Getting home at midnight and waking up at 4:30 am after drinking too much is NOT a good idea.

I had to leave my house at 6:30 am to drive an hour in order to pick Itty Bit up from her dads. We made it back to the house in just enough time for me to leave for work. It's been a long ass day!

Now, I'm depressed again. I hope it's the lack of sleep and dealing with my day via hangover. But I worry that tomorrow won't be any better. I'm angry and sad and lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.