Thursday, July 4, 2013

All Settled In

I know, I know. It's been a long ass time since you's heard from me. I'm a busy bitch, what can I say? The house I moved into needed a whole lot more work than I was lead to believe. Every square inch needed paint. And that would have been simple enough, if the last asshole to paint this joint hadn't used oil based paint. For those who don't know, other paints won't stick to oil. FML. But it's almost done now. I'm to the point where I can sit back and enjoy the place.

My roomie is a spaz and she talks way too much for my taste. But... she doesn't have 4 cats that never get cleaned up after. Also, she is pretty clean. I can't bitch too much.

Her kids are great... usually. And we have a nice system of babysitting so we can take turns doing stuff without our kids. Just last weekend I had her kids so she could go camping. I'm awesome right? Yeah, I know.

So there ya have it. I'm back. Don't groan. I heard ya's. It's not that bad. Catch ya on the flip side.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.