Friday, March 4, 2016

Good For Ya




For days I've been looking forward to Saturday night.

Mr. Security is out of town for work right now. Not unusual. It's a big part of his job. Early on in the week, during one of our nightly phone calls, we were discussing plans for a date night. 

Itty Bit will be spending the night with one of her grandmas. That means the tone of date night completely changes. It's not often we get the house to ourselves. We plan to take full advantage of this.

Mr. Security has a way of making me feel like a girl. I want to be pretty. I want him to think I'm sexy and not be able to keep his hands off of me. So much so, that I started getting ready for date night on Wed. Hair cut, eye brows plucked, hair dyed...Black cherry, in case you're wondering. None of those things are out of the ordinary for me.

The big deal here is what I went shopping for. I haven't done this in YEARS. It never really mattered. For some reason, now it does. He deserves to be spoiled a little. I bought sexy intimate wear. Way beyond the functional cotton I normally wear, I suspect he's going to loose his mind a little. I can't wait to pick him up from the airport!!!

It's kind of fun being girly. I mean, I don't plan on doing it often. But every once in a while...it's nice.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.