Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Hairy Bitch

The hair, it's getting out of control. Well, not really. I love it.

In case you didn't know, I chopped it all off, and dyed it pink, when I asked Douche for a divorce. I kept it short for a while after that. Took me two years to grow it out, but it's more than halfway down my back now, and I couldn't be happier.


Noooot the best picture of me, but it does show my hair. It's 4 colors in that photo, blonde, pink, red and black. Light to dark, it looked really cool.  I'm back to just red on top and black underneath now. I would post a picture if I had one, but I don't and I'm too lazy to take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.