Friday, April 9, 2010

Lucky Girls

I know... you wish you could do something so cool...
My Mom volunteers at the Marine Science museum.  Why is that cool?  Because every now and then, she takes the girls in "behind the scenes" to hang out with the seals.  While the rest of the visitors have to look at them in the big tank, on the other side of the glass... The girls go into the holding area.  

Today they visited with Hector.  He is a sweet and lovable guy...


Photobucket



Itty Bit is feeling brave


Photobucket


Hector gave DQ a Kiss!


Photobucket

Yep, those are my lucky girls.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun fun fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your daughters are adorable! That looks like serious fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comment here. I feel loved and adored. Sorry about the extra security, but I'm tired of getting emails from Anonymous users posting junk in my comments.